CTP Caxton, one of the leading printers for high quality products in South Africa and long-standing partner of RIMA-SYSTEM, installed a new LITHOMAN IV with RIMA-SYSTEM Post Press. The press is eqipped with delivery conveyors for mag and tab delivery and an RS 610 HS Log Stacker (Zero-Make-Ready) with log palletizer and pallet conveying system.
From May 31 to June 10 the printing industry will meet at DRUPA 2016. For all printers looking for Post Press, RIMA-SYSTEM is the "go-to" partner and solution provider in hall 14 / C51.
RIMA-SYSTEM offers a complete program that makes your DRUPA-visit a real experience:
1. Solution Center
2. Live Demos
3. Plant Visits
More than just a booth – profit from our unique offers at and around DRUPA!
Download our DRUPA-brochure for more info: Drupa-Info 2016
Henry Wurst Inc. has coupled its new Goss Sunday 2000 press with a complete and automated postpress solution from Rima-System. The delivery solution includes a fully automatic RS 610HS log stacker with palletizer and a trimming line with compensating stacker.
- 21.12.2015 - Big UK Printers choose RIMA-SYSTEM
- 08.12.2015 - Prinovis Nürnberg invests in RIMA-SYSTEM
- 20.10.2015 - Valassis: highly automated for maximum productivity
- 27.07.2015 - Important Service Announcement!
- 16.4.2015 - Successful start-up at Grafiche Mercurio
- 10.4.2015 - Factory overhauled log stackers from RIMA-SYSTEM are first choice!
- 11.3.2015 - RIMA-SYSTEM is the first choice in the Baltics